Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween 2007

I have a folder in my pictures on my computer that I have labelled "Dental School Year 1". I was reflecting on the first year of dental school and came across pictures from a Halloween party I had with my Beehives last year. I thought I'd post them seeing as how I didn't have a blog then. I love serving in Young Women's! They are such beautiful girls in every way and I'm proud that I can help to lead these young women into being righteous and dynamic women who will one day be the leaders of the church and great examples to the world. I love them all so much and look forward to many more great experiences from serving in Young Women's!

2 comments:

Teah said...

I love being in YW too...it's great to have such fun leaders to serve with! Where's your costume??

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

Oh, they all look so cute! a lot has changed since that picture in all of their lives! I will see you tomorrow night my little witch partner!

Contributors