Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We are the Witches... 5???


My inspiration for the blog title came from "We are the Witches Three" song I learned in grade 3... and I still remember it... well, the first couple of lines anyway. Would you like me to sing it to you? I'm singing it in my head as I type... it's kind of catchy.
ANYHOO, the other Young Women leaders and I went to a Stake Youth dance to chaperon and we thought it would be fun to go as witches. I had such a good time dancing with the youth and seeing thier costumes. Have I ever said how much I love serving with the youth?? I'm sure I have but I thought I'd say it again.
So, I had a very fun Halloween this year. I got to be a witch for 3 consecutive days. There was the youth dance and then we had a ward "trunk or treat" and then a Halloween party with dental students and thier wives. I kind of felt like a kid again and probably had more fun than most kids did this Halloween. What can I say? I know how to party... and cast spells... so watch out!!! (cackle, cackle, cackle!)

No comments:

Contributors