Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Accident Update

"It's not what you achieve in life that matters, it's what you overcome."

It's been four months and a few days since my accident.  I'm still going to chiro, physio, acupuncture, and trigger point therapy every week.  I'm still not one hundred percent but I'm managing to keep my faith and hope every day that I will be back to normal again.  It's like being on a roller coaster ride every day... an emotional and physical one.  I hit a plateau the last few months where I didn't feel good physically at all.  Just the beginning of this week I have been starting to see improvements again.  Finally.  For the most part I am doing good emotionally.  But when my pain sets in, I get depressed and lack enthusiasm.  It's a challenge going from being athletic to only walking on a treadmill.  I'll be fully recovered when I can run 3 miles a day and train with weights, 5 days a week like it used to be in the good ol' days.  So far I can only see that in the distant future.  I think I'm starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Below are the pics of our Murano which did its job.  There are also some pics of some of my battle wounds below.


Scars from the side air bag.


Seatbelt

No comments:

Contributors