Monday, April 28, 2008

Future Veterinarian!

My darling niece makes me so proud! She had career day at school and so she had to dress up as what she wants to be when she grows up. I remember when she was 3 she asked questions like "how do you make money to go to college?". I also remember passing a restaurant when she was little and asked if she could work there one day to save up money to go to college. She never ceases to amaze me! Ever since then she's always wanted to be a veterinarian and has a passion for caring for and loving animals. She's 12 now so she is still holding onto her dream and I know she will be an amazing doctor one day! She went through a phase where she wanted to be a marine biologist but I think she started to realize that she didn't want to live far away from home and not to mention, she's afraid of sharks! Me and my mom went shopping one day to find her a pair of scrubs to surprise her with and I made her a name tag to make her look official. We love you so much Sadie!

No comments:

Contributors