Friday, August 8, 2008

Sickened

I just got back from Alberta and B.C. (British Columbia). I was there for 2 weeks enjoying a houseboat trip on the Shuswap lake in B.C. for a week and then had lots of fun in AB for a week with my family. Unfortunately I contracted a cold virus yesterday while I was there (my last day there though thankfully) and have brought it home to Vegas! I don't usually get sick but almost every time I go to Canada I bring a Canadian virus back to share with the Americans. Anyway, I have lots of fun stuff to blog about but I'm not sure when I will feel better so it may not be for a few more days. So this time I actually have an excuse for not being efficient with my new blogs. I'll try to stay home as much as possible so I don't infect anyone but I can't guarantee anything... especially when Chad is going to school everyday and taking my virus there with him.

1 comment:

Allyssa said...

I'm glad you had fun in Canada! We missed you while you were gone. :)
I'm sorry you are sick. feel better soon. we'll have to get together soon and have dinner or something:)

Contributors