Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thank You

I would like to thank everyone who partook in the fast for Chad and I this Sunday. Your faith and prayers are very much appreciated. May Heavenly Father bless each one of you for your very kind and selfless efforts. I feel the love of Christ and Heavenly Father so strong and feel richly blessed by so many things in my life. I feel so graciously blessed with mine and Chad's families. To be graced with heavenly children is very important to me. It is the single most thing I desire - to have a role as a mother - to know that I am a special heavenly daughter to contribute much in these latter days and also to bring forth spirits into the world. I look forward to bearing a child soon. I can't help but to think of how special the spirits waiting for Chad and I are that it is taking time for them to come forth into this world. It is giving me a great opportunity to prepare myself to be an amazing mother and teacher of the gospel to them so that they will be fortified against evil, as quoted from my patriarchal blessing. I'm grateful for the faith of you all. Being compassionate for others and knowing of their needs is a great way to bring a family together and I'm glad that this opportunity came to be so that I may feel of your love and prayers. I hope that I'm always aware of the needs you may have. Thank you very much and I love you all. Love, Chad & Mandy

4 comments:

Allyssa said...

You are going to be such a wonderful mother! You and Chad are in our thoughts and prayers. We're so glad we have you as friends... I'm sorry we cannot hang out as often:( I miss hanging out. Lets plan a dinner sometime!

Grandma Lou said...

Mandy, I just wanted you to know that Mike and I were fasting for you both on Sunday. You both were mentioned in our family dinner prayer as well. We know that in His time, you will have the opportunity to enjoy little ones into your lives. You are right--there is nothing more important than family and living the gospel. The girls have gotten me hooked on blogs recently. I love reading everybody's activities. I stayed up till 1:30 am a few weeks ago catching up on your and Chad's fun and touching testimonies. We love you both--Take care, Love, Aunt Louene

keli b said...

Hey cute girl- saw your blog on facebook. I'm a blogger too! bullenfam.blogspot.com
I added you to mine.
you are going to be the perfect mother,I just know it. you are in our prayers. p.s. we need to hang out soon.

Mandylee said...

I love you Chad... miss you lots!!!

Contributors