Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Ooh la la what a beautiful day in Las Vegas baby!!! I had a sa-weet Valentine's day!

The whole day was a surprise so from the time I woke up I had no idea what we were doing. We went to the gym as soon as we woke up and afterwards Chad told me not to bother showering for my first surprise. The only thing I could think of as to why I wasn't showering is because he was taking me to get a professional massage... well, I was right in a round about way. We got in the car and about half ways past the strip he told me to cover my eyes and to not look. So we drove and drove... and drove and I was wondering where the heck we could be going. He stops the car and tells me to keep my eyes covered. He guided me as we were walking and it was really embarrassing because I had no idea where we were going and all I could think of is that a bunch of people were staring at us. I felt so dumb. Finally, after running me into a bush and tripping over the curb, Chad knocks on a door. A big woft of a breakfast smell hit my nose and I immediately knew we were at someone's house. I pull my hand away and see Allyssa standing at the door laughing. Chad and Brian surprised both of us with breakfast... it was so delicious!
I turns out that after breakfast we all have appointments to get massages. My hubby knows how to take care of me!

Chad and I went home so we could finally shower. We were off to the next surprise. We're headed back towards the strip and this time turn onto the strip. I knew immediately where we were going... to Menaggio's... a very delicious Italian restaurant!! I walk into the restaurant and see a bunch of people I know! Wow, what a neat surprise! There was Jon & Lisa, Ryan & Kelli, Brian & Allyssa, and Alan & Sheena.

"Someone" (I won't mention any name) informed all the girls at the table of what the next surprise was by asking what time the show starts. We all looked at each other and said "what show?". It was still a great surprise though when we showed up at the doors of Cirque du Soleil - Mystere!!! What an amazing show! I can't wait to take someone from out of town!
It was a fabulous day full of great surprises. Chad did an amazing job!

4 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Wow! What a fun day!

Anonymous said...

That sounds awesome. You've got a great guy there. I'm glad you had a wonderful day.

Jeff said...

I want to know. Who spilled the beans about the show!?

Chad said...

FERRIN!!!!!

Contributors