Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Newport Beach, CA

Allyssa and I on Balboa Island.
I finally have time to write this blog. Been so busy lately. It feels good to finally lounge around the house today. I have decided that I'm going to do absolutely NOTHING today. Oh darn, I just remembered I have a Young Women's activity tonight... oh, and I have to go to the bank... oh ya, we're out of milk... I should probably get the laundry done, its been a while. Oh well, at least I get to stay in my pj's until supper time. I don't mind going to the bank or grocery store in my pj's... they are kind of stylin'.

At the end of February, me and a friend of mine went to Newport Beach for a whole week while our husbands had mid-terms. I've decided that I'm going to leave during mid-terms and finals because it is very good for our marriage that I do. I'm sorry Chad but I know that you being self-absorbed, self-involved, etc from all your studying isn't your fault. Anyway, we had some great, quality girl-time. Even though they had some intense studying to do, Chad and Brian came the weekend before we came home. Allyssa and I had fun showing them around to some of the neat sites, restaurants and beaches that we hung out at before they came.

Hangin' at Laguna Beach.
Amazing view from our condo.
We went to "The Doctor's" show... it was in the same studio as "The Dr. Phil Show"... very neat experience!
Afterwards, we went to Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. Smells like money!!! Doing gymnastics on Newport Beach.

Entrance to our condo...
Having more fun on the beach...

No comments:

Contributors