Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ballet, Tap & Jazz!

While in Canada we went to my niece Megan's dance competition. Megan is 8 now and has been in dance since she was 4 or 5. She had a competition for each event - tap, ballet and jazz. They had to wear different costumes for each event and it was an all day event so she was really tired when it was all over. I didn't manage to get any pictures of her in any of her costumes but I got some of her in her show makeup. She did a really good job and I'm very proud of her. She makes a very beautiful dancer and she's my little "squeezy". Cam & Chad beating each other up (Cam won)...
Brookie & Megsy...

My nephew Cam (Megan's brother) playing Guitar Hero... he just turned 13, wow time flies!

Sadie...
Dawson...
These are all of my nieces and nephew's on my side and one on the way who all live in Alberta. We have 3 cute nieces on Chad's side who live in Texas and we can't wait to see them soon!

No comments:

Contributors