Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Best Valentine's Day Ever!!!

My husband is so wonderful. He must be sensing my desperation for attention from him because he went all out this Valentine's Day! He always does something very romantic but I will have to say that this one was the most thoughtful! He started off with taking me to an amazing restaurant called Zefferino's in the Venetian overlooking the canals (just like in Italy!). This restaurant started in Italy and is very famous for their pesto sauce... it was pretty dang good! This was also one of Frank Sinatra's favourite restaurants - there is so much neat history in Vegas!




After dinner, we walked around the Venetian and I got my picture taken with a statue... just kidding, he's actually a real guy! What a job that would be... hope he's paid well!

Then we went over to the Bellagio where they always have a fabulous festive display. We had a bet whether it would be decorated in Valentine's Day stuff or Chinese New Year... I won but unfortunately for me, we didn't bet anything!














This was the ultimate best... when we got home he surprised me with quite a display. Here are a few of my favourite things.








One of my favourite romance movies City of Angels. Chocolate covered strawberry fondue, box of chocolate and a tall, dark handsome man... mabe not dark but still very handsome!

1 comment:

Karrissa Winward said...

What a fun Valentines! Hi Mandy, it's Karrissa. I saw your blog on Alyssa's, is that ok? We need to get together soon!

Contributors