Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Presidential "ONE Campaign" Nevada Caucus

















I know this is old news but I'm still going to post to show my support for the ONE Campaign. We had the opportunity to go to a 2008 Nevada Presidential Caucus and wear our "ONE gear". Chad and I are republican but we went to the Caucus mainly to show our support for the ONE Campaign so that no matter who wins, republican or democrat, that they keep in mind to reach ONE's goal of making poverty history. This also includes global poverty, hunger, disease and efforts to fight such problems in the world's poorest countries. ONE believes that allocating more of the U.S. budget toward providing basic needs like health, education, clean water and food would transform the futures and hopes of an entire generation in the world's poorest countries. So that is my ONE story... and I'm sticking to it.
I'm so sad Romney lost but hopefully we'll see him in the Vice-President's chair!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hey! Welcome to the blogosphere! Isn't it fun? I've been a slacker on my blog...maybe you will inspire me to be better!

Jord said...

Hi Mandy, it's Jordan, Chad's friend. I just looked at my hotmail and saw the link to your blog and am so glad to find out about what you guys are up to! I hope all goes well and that you keep enjoying the lovely "winter" weather.

Contributors