Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I know Canada's behind but this is ridiculous!

Okay okay, my patience is waning. I know several of you look at my blog but don't have a blog of your own for me to enjoy. I don't have ONE family or friend member from Canada who owns a blog! I feel like I'm writing blogs without getting any pleasure from being able to read ANY OF YOURS! Yes, I'm asking you all to start a blog!!! How else can I get "reports" of how you are all doing way up north?? I would write this blog anyway for Chad and I to look back on and for folks south of the border but it would be great to know how the heck y'all are doing! Phone calls just don't do it... I need pictures... and stories! I never thought this blogging thing would affect me but apparently it has. It's evil that way... so maybe you shouldn't start one. Like my attempt at reverse psychology? Tee hee. Anyway, I think you've caught my drift. I miss you guys and you are all making it worse for me, fyi. P.S. If you know me well, you'll know I'm kidding. There is, however, some truth to it ;)

No comments:

Contributors