Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Chad!

A 28 year old man now... that's how old I was when we got married and that seems like so long ago! Apparently, women live 5 years longer than men though so technically we are tied. So really, that makes me 28... I'll take that.
Anyway, I hope you have a great birthday Chad and know that I love you with all my heart. You are my best friend and I couldn't imagine being married to anyone other than you. Dental school has been tough but it has made us grow even stonger together. We're built on a foundation that nothing can shake. I love you Chad. You're doing great in school and I'm glad I'm on this adventure with you!

P.S. I see that you only left a few pieces of birthday cake. I know I did a good job making it but you don't have to eat the whole thing in one day!

3 comments:

Allyssa said...

Happy Birthday Chad!

~Brian and Allyssa

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Chad!

Jord said...

Happy birthday fellow September birthday friend!

Contributors